Want to be the first to know when booking officially opens for 2023? Fill out the form below:
This is a dream come true, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for your child to be completely immersed in the magic of Christmas.
Your child will help Santa look for their own name on The Nice List. The child will then be given an official Santa's nice list certificate!
Your child will receive a personalized invitation by mail from Santa himself! *Available only with the Experience option*
During the booking process you will be asked to provide us with information about your child. Imagine the shock in your child's eyes when Santa will make personal statements about them, like direct feedback from your child's Elf on the Shelf or a comment on a recent event that has happened in your child's life!
*Only available with the Santa Experience option.
Skip the lines and have a reserved appointment to meet Santa!
Questions? Call or text 707-706-3711, email email@example.com, or click the button below and we will reach out to you!
If you're looking for an unforgettable Santa Experience for your child with a focus on personal touch and professional products, you're in the right place! The AFP Santa Experience is designed to allow your child to interact with Santa Claus one-on-one, at their own pace, as we capture that natural wonder of their gaze towards Santa's magic.
This event is appointent based, as we want your child to be at ease and to fully enjoy their time with Santa without having to wait in long lines for their turn.
1. Training and Education - This isn't your average photo session with Santa. This entire experience has been carefully created after years of professional training and education in Fine Art Santa Portrait Photography. This is part of the commitment to providing you the best service with a goal to ensure that your session is up to par with professional standards.
2. Meticulously Designed - This is not just a quick snap of a button. Your child deserves so much more than that. This precious memory is a special moment and we are determined to giving it our all. Attention to detail is an understatment. Every component of this project has been carefully studied and personalized so that your child can receive a unique memory to last a lifetime! They are only this age for one year, our mission is to create a timeless memory to freeze this moment for a lifetime.
3. Your Child Will Not Be Treated As A Number - We strive for quality over quantity, so we are specifically only offering a limited amount of spots in order to be able to give each family the attention it deserves and the highest quality of service possible. We want to know you by name and want to be available for you throughout the entire process, from inquiry to delivery of the final products.
4. The Final Result - While we love offering digital packages so you can share you child's experience with your friends and family on social media, we also strongly believe in the power of tangible art. Our archival quality handcrafted product line will allowy you to display your child's beautiful portraits in an elegant and unique way, bringing smiles to your family every time you walk past it.
5. Professional Santa - It is important to us to only work with a professional and educated Santa Claus who understands what it means to be Santa as portraing this role is so crucial. We don't know how we got so lucky but we seriously think our Santa is the real one.
We believe in a personalized customer service experience from start to finish, including our communication process with you, parents!
Once we receive your child's reservation we are happy to personally go over the whole process and answer all your questions.
We continue the personal experience with our in-person or virtual reveal and ordering appointment. During the appointment, you will be able to see and touch (if in person) our sample products, this way you can decide what option is the best fit for your family to display and share your child's unforgettable experience for years to come.
Reveal appointments will be scheduled a couple of days after your child's session.
Our personalized customer service and our product line are some of the touches that make our Magical Santa portraits so unique.
The session fee is non-refundable. We are specifically reserving your spot in this one time event with Santa, so if you are no longer available to participate after booking for any reason, the session fee is non-refundable.
Products and photos are purchased separately. Actual digital and/or printed photos and products are sold separately during a reveal and ordering appointment which can be done in person or virtually.
No re-shoots are available. Santa is a pro at warming up to children, however, if you child is afraid of Santa please understand we will not be able to guarantee a perfect outcome and a re-shoot will not be available since this is a one time event.
Appointment Time Please note, once we have a final headcount we will re-confirm all appointment times, just in case we need to adjust timing to give Santa a stretch break. Your appointment time will still be very close to your selected time.
No photos or videos are allowed. Anna Faiola Productions will be photographing this special memory for you, so photography or video recordings are not permitted in the premises.
When is the best time to book? As soon as you are ready! There are only limited number of appointments available once they are all booked the experience will be closed for this year. If you are thinking of booking and have any questions, please contact us so that we can give you all the information you need and help you secure a spot!
I have more than one child, can they share a session? Yes, sessions can be shared with siblings. If you have more than three children please let us know so that we can discuss if two back to back sessions would be best for your family, so we have enough time.
Are payment plans available? Yes, if you would like to sign up for a payment plan please just let us know and we'll be happy to enroll you!
Interested? Let's get started!
It’s truely amazing experience for the kids and adults. Lasting memory. The magic touch and skills Anna possess is breathtaking.
It was perfect. And mine is hearing all sorts of things at school. She shouted them down and told them all she met the real Santa. You saved Christmas!
All my kids loved their Santa experience!! Can’t wait to get our storybook 😍
Anna has a very special touch with kids to make them feel comfortable and snap astounding photos even if your child is shy and/or scared of Santa. Trust me I have 2 girls.
Loved the sweet pictures of our little Prince and Princess!🥰
It was such a great experience! Excellent photos. And Anna is super sweet!
Anna Faiola is a photographer who captures family photos in both the Tampa Bay area in Florida and the Raleigh and Wake Forest areas in North Carolina.